Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Doll makeover pictures

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We finally remembered that we had photos at the developer. [img]redface.gif[/img] Unfortunately, most of the doll makeover photos didn't come out well!

    Here are the "after" photos of the ones that turned out okay:

    Bitty Baby:
    http://www.angelfire.com/mi/FAST/bitty.jpg

    My Twinn Cuddly:
    http://www.angelfire.com/mi/FAST/rachel.jpg

    Here's the page that shows the process, and contains photos of the finished 23" My Twinn (very fuzzy, so I didn't link to them here).
    http://www.angelfire.com/mi/FAST/makeovers.html

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great makeovers, Melissa! I especially like Rachel... the blonde really suits her. All the dolls look quite pretty, though I will agree that your Asian AGT doesn't look as Asian anymore, she still is adorable!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with Georgia. Your My Twinn Cuddly (who is now Marilyn) is so cute!!! Congratulations on being brave enough to take those steps with the hair - you did a great job! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Starlightdreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2003
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wonderful job Melissa! I love how your My Twinn cuddly came out, she looks fabulous! [img]smile.gif[/img] All your dolls look lovely!
    ~Cynthia

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •